Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ok, I have a prayer request- My dad might be leading a missions trip to Ireland and Scotland next year! The missionary who he will be with in Scotland is just starting a church and it will be a great opportunity to: pass out scriptures, lead souls to Christ, and help the missionary's church to grow! The missionary in Ireland went on the mission's trip my dad led this year to the London Olympics. As many of you all know, I have wanted to go to Scotland for like- EVER!!! But I also want to go ( my number 1 reason) to give others the gospel! On my missionary trip that I took to Romania two years ago, it really helped me grow spiritually! I really wanted to go on the missionary trip that my dad took to the London Olympics but I was not able to get enough money. This year I will work harder to get to go to Ireland and Scotland. I will have bake sales, baby sit, and whatever else I can think of. Please pray that I will get enough funds, and that it will be a wonderful trip! May God bless you all:)


How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed, and how shall they believe in whom they have not heard, and how shall they hear without a preacher?
                        - Romans 10:14

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!