Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Am a Writer Award!



I was awarded by Lindy. Thank you!
Alrighty, here are the rules:
1. You must award 10 to 15 bloggers
2. If you are awarded you must award other bloggers, too
3. You must post some information about your blog
Here goes the in formation about my blog.
My blog is : Daughter of the King and I write about being the daughter of our almighty God. I also write about my day to day life, etc. I have had this blog for almost one year:)
Now I present the award to...

 Emily at Under The Lilacs

Kathryn at Chatty Kathy




Hannah at Bibliophile


Charity at All For The King






Congratz, everybody! Hope you enjoy this 'lil award!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

  1. Aww....thanks so much for awarding me!! you are so sweet!!! : ) I actually just got this award, so I may not do the post- since they always take me so long and I've been so busy lately!!! But thank YOU so much for awarding me- you are so sweet!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank You! Thats very sweet:) I will try my best to post this on my blog lol

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!