Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Things I love!



ok, so I just thought that I would share my favorite things with you!!!!

1) favorite sport

Basketball

 

2) favorite activity

Reading

  

3) favorite breed of dog

Samoyed

  

4) favorite breed of horse

Icelandic

   

5) favorite place

Scotland

   

6) favorite flower

Camellia

  

7) favorite book

Andrea Carter

    

8) favorite movie

October baby, Courageous, and Tangled

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                           

 

9) favorite song

  I have been Blessed

   

10) favorite school subject

History

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

  1. Loved hearing more about you, Brittney Ann!! :) Is it OK if I just call you Britt? Or do you prefer Brittney or Brittney Ann? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittney is just my screen name! Most people call me Brittney, but Britt is fine too:)

      Delete
  2. Yea! We definitely have many things in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved and enjoyed it!!!!!! And we have a lot of things in common!!!!:)


    Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!