Monday, November 26, 2012

Amazing people in my life #2



As you all might know I am doing a series of posts on important people in my life! Today I would like to talk about my family's good friend- Mrs. Tami Neal. Mrs. Neal is one of the wisest women I know! I have known her since I was seven years old! Mrs. Neal has a great heart for others, and she has been such a blessing to me and my family! I am great friends with her daughter Cierra! Unfortunately the Neals live in Tennessee so I do not get to see them as much as I would like, but they are always close to my heart! Mrs. Neal is one of my role models in my life! She is a great homemaker, and her love for God shines all around her! Mrs. Neal is an amazing woman! I thank God for bringing her and her family into my life!


This is a picture of Mrs. Neal and Cierra


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    We used to live in Tennessee! Where in Tennessee does she live? (If you can't say, that is fine.)
    Such a sweet post!
    God Bless!
    ~Hannah, Ruth, and Sarah Keller~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family used to live in Tennessee too! She lives in Crossville now, but she used to live in a small town called Harriman! God bless!

      Delete
    2. Oh, WOW!!! We lived an hour away from Crossville!! That is so neat!

      Delete
  2. Hello! I know you have followed my blog so I just wanted to pop over and say hi! I would love it if you emailed me if you want! I'm sure we have alot in common! Also make sure to check my most recent post about changing my blog address!
    xoxo-Emily from Under the Lilacs

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!