Friday, November 30, 2012

Amazing people in my life #3 and such...

Today is going to be by final post on amazing people in my life! Today I would like to talk about what a wonderful person my dad is! My dad is an amazing man of God! He has a true heart for souls and it shows by how much he tries to get bibles around the world in our ministry! My dad is a amazing person! I love him very much! I know my dad loves me very much also, by how much he provides for me and my family! I am so truly blessed to be in a christian home! Over the radio today I heard about a young boy who had a wish list for Christmas, he was a foster child and did not have a stable home or family! But you know what he asked for for Christmas? A bible. When I heard this I nearly cried! That just shows me how blessed I am to have a christian home ware a bible is available anytime! I am praying that this little boy will get what he wished for- a bible. So he will be able to know how much Jesus loves him, and he will understand the real meaning of Christmas- Christ! Thank you for reading this post and I hope it touched your heart to be thankful for the family that you have!



Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Brittney, I love you!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting! So sweet!

    Thanks for awarding us!
    God Bless!
    ~The Keller Girls~

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!