Friday, November 23, 2012

Amazing people in my life

I have decided  to do posts on people who have made a difference in my life for the next couple of days! to start off I would like to talk about my mom! My mom is the most amazing person in my life! She is kind, and godly! When I grow up I want to be just like my mom! The bible says in Prov. 31:10 - Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.   I can truthfully say that I believe that my mom is a true virtuous woman! My mom always puts others above herself! She is always patient, and kind when she teaches me and my brother school! She is a great cook, and never fails to keep our house in order! My mom is always there when I need a shoulder to lean on or just somebody to talk to! My mom is my inspiration! She always tries to her best to be kind to others! My mom is a giver! She loves buying things for others, and doing things for them! Sometimes I do not show my mom how much I love her as much as I should! We should always thank God for our mothers! I just wanted to share with you what a great mom I have! I am so grateful to God for giving me such an awesome mom!

this is a picture of my mom and dad


I will hopefully post soon about another amazing person in my life! God has placed so many people in my life that I will not be able to mention them all!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet post about your Mom! We have no idea where we would be with out our Mom! =D
    Thanks for posting!
    Blessings,

    ~Hannah, Ruth, and Sarah Keller~

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!