Monday, November 19, 2012

Be Thankful!

   

Giving Thanks

Everybody knows that Thanksgiving is in three days! I am so excited! Today I would like to talk about what Thanksgiving really means- Being truly Thankful to God. It says in Psalms 100:4 -  Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.  We should always thank God for what he has done for us! 

    There is always something to be thankful for no matter what is going on in our lives. I know sometimes we get our mind so focused on negative things and tend to be unthankful and discontent! But we have so much to be thankful for! God has given us so much! I mean he died on the cross for OUR sins! The least we could do is take a moment out of our day and thank him! 

   If we tried to make a list of all he has done for us, it would go on, and, on, and on! There would be no end! This Thanksgiving try your best to show your thanks towards God! Think carefully about everything he has done for you! I have attached a video of a song that means a lot to me! it is  entitled: I have been blessed. please take time to listen to it! I think it will touch your heart! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!




Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!