Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fall Photos

Here are some pictures of me and my brother Nathaniel that my best friend Hannah took! She is a great photographer! Hope you all are having a great fall!



                                                    This one is my favorite!

                         

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Love them! Great pictures of you guys! =D
    God Bless!
    ~Hannah, Ruth and Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Love the pictures! Your friend Hannah IS a rally good photographer<3

    Maddie

    http://totallygeektotallyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will tell her:) and btw I follow your blog! It is really cool.

      Delete
  3. These are really good pictures Brittney! Hannah is very good! BTW: Thanks for following me! Your blog is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!