Thursday, November 1, 2012

Piano Recital

This Monday me and my brother had a piano recital! I have been doing piano for five years and Nathaniel just started this year! Here are some pictures!

sorry about the bad quality of the pictures! They were taken on my dad's phone.

                                                               Me playing the piano
                                                                
Nathaniel practicing for the recital with my piano teacher watching him.
 He was so nervous, but he did really good!
                                                   We went out to eat before the recital!
                                    the recital was for Classical pieces so we had to dress up fancy!
                                                                  
                               This is a picture of me and my mom before the recital! Love you mom!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!