Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Quiz!

Here is a little quiz I made that I hope you enjoy!


Q.1) If you are sitting in the middle of Science class, what would you be doing?

A) You are thinking I can't wait till lunch for I can play with my friends!
B) You are listening closely to what your teaching is saying! You love school!
C) You are doodling in your notebook.
D) You are fidgeting in your seat waiting for class to end; for you can go to recess and run some laps!
E) You are sitting quietly listing to your teacher even though you hate science!

Q.2) You are running labs in P.E., what would you doing?

A) Be talking to your friends not paying any attention to what you are doing!
B) Be two labs behind everyone else trying to catch your breath.
C) Be looking at the sky daydreaming.
D) Be running at the front, with everyone far behind you.
E) Be concentrated on your foot work, the couch said to always keep your feet balanced and steady!

Q.3) Your mother just asked you what you want for your birthday, you say?

A) A cell phone obviously! You have been asking for that for like- EVER!
B) A computer with all the cool gadgets.
C) A painting kit full of brushes, paint, and a easel!
D) A new soccer ball, some new tennis-shoes, and a skate-board!
E) A cute little puppy! You love animals.

Q.4) What is your favorite type of movie?

A) A funny comedy.
B) A sci-fi movie
C) A Love story
D) An action and adventure movie.
E) A heart warming movie.

Q.5) What is your favorite thing to do?

A) Hang out with friends
B) Anything that has to do with technology
C) Art
D) Sports
E) Help others in need

Q.6) If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?

A) Outgoing
B) Smart
C)Creative
D) Sporty
E) Caring


And here are the results!

If you answered mostly A's you are: Talkative Tina  ( this is who I was :)

If you answered mostly B's you are: Smart Samantha

If you answered mostly C's you are: Creative Chloe

If you answered mostly D's you are: Athletic Andrea

If you answered mostly E's you are: Loving Laura





Hope you enjoyed the quiz! I got this quiz idea from Storyteller! So if you like quizzes she has some really cool ones on her blog!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

8 comments:

  1. I'm Smart Samantha but Honestly
    I think I'm more like Creative Cloe.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I think...?????

    Anyway, sorry I haven't done anything about your header!! :( I just got it done, and it's on my designing page! Thanks for letting me design!!!!!! :)

    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Loving Laura. Such a cool quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, really cool and beautiful.

    That quiz was fun, only I couldn't answer a few questions. So I don't know what my answer would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart Samantha, but I am Creative Chloe as well, I think

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!