Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Reminder...

Just a reminder to everyone to please enter my story contest! It ends the 30th! And I also wanted to tell everybody that I will not be posting on my blog for a few days due to the Holidays! I am so excited about Thanksgiving and shopping on Black Friday! Me, my mom, and my aunts are going and I am so excited! Ok, so back to the contest! If you would like to learn more about it or enter click here! God Bless!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!