Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Soccer

Here are some pictures of my brother's soccer practice!



Sorry that the pictures are bad quality, I can't find my camera so I had to use my dad's phone! Please pray that I find my camera, it has been missing for a week!
                                                   My brother Nathaniel is player number 9!



                I love this picture! If you look closely one of the players in the red's face is covered by the ball! I think he had a face slam! OUCH! lol, he was ok!
                                                      Nathaniel is the boy in the blue shorts.
                                                                      snack time!
                                                    This is Nathaniel and his best friend Noah!
                                          Nathaniel's team won three to zero! Way to go buddy!
   

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Thats so cool!! CONGRATS TO YOUR BROTHER!! I love your new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!