Sunday, December 9, 2012

I am giving out an award!

I have made a award! It is called the Beautiful Blogger Award!

 OK, so here are the rules: 1) award 5 of your favorite bloggers 2) write a sentence or two about what makes this blogger special! OK, so here I go!

here are the bloggers I award!

1) Storyteller - Storyteller has an amazing imagination and has a great talent for writing and graphic design! I would greatly recommend that you read her stories on her blog!

2) Charity - Charity is an amazing girl with a great heart for God, I love her blog!

3) Lindy - Lindy is a sweet and kind person! She is so cool! Lindy is also a fantastic photographer!

4) Betsy - Betsy is a sweet girl, and I love her blog! I have enjoyed guest posting on her blog Cat Care!

5) The Keller Girls - my last award goes to Hannah, Ruth, and Sarah Keller! Their blog is awesome!


Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. I awarded you back! http://ramblingsofbetsy.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-was-awarded-by-brittney-it-is-called.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Britt! Sorry I haven't seen this before. =P It IS beautiful. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!