Saturday, December 8, 2012

I got awarded again!



Lena awarded me the sunshine award! Thank you so much Lena!

The rules are as follows:
1.   Answer the 8 questions
2.   Nominate 8 people (no tag-backs) and notify them on their blog
3.   Either come up with your own 8 questions or reuse the ones you answered for your nominees to answer

So, these were Lena's questions for me.

1.   What's your favorite kind of music?

 gospel
2.   What are your favorite party games?
Uh.. hard question! I guess I like bobbing for apples and I enjoy board games!

3.   What's your favorite holiday drink?
Punch I guess
4.   What would you say is your worst fear?

 definitely sharks! I am sadly TERRIFIED of sharks!

5.   What's your favorite hobby?
I have so many... writing, reading, baking, basketball, and graphic design are probably my tops!

6.   Who's your favorite author?
Lois Wilfrid Johnson
 7.   Have you ever received any other Blogger awards?
yes! :)
8.   What's your favorite climate?
cold, chilly, and full of snow!
And I am going to use the same questions she did!

 1.   What's your favorite kind of music?
2.   What are your favorite party games?
3.   What's your favorite holiday drink?
4.   What would you say is your worst fear?
5.   What's your favorite hobby?
6.   Who's your favorite author?
7.   Have you ever received any other Blogger awards?
8.   What's your favorite climate?


Ok, so here are my nominees:

Lindy

Chasity

Emily

Audrey

Piano

Storyteller :)

Kathryn

Charity 

thanks!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!