Friday, December 7, 2012

If you met me...

Ok, so I thought I would post about something a little different! I got this idea from Britt's blog and thought it was a great idea! I am going to share some things with you about myself for you to get to know me a little bit better!

If you met me you would know that I am very out-going.

If you met me you would know that I love to read and write.

If you met me you would know that I love Ice-cream.

If you met me you would know that I love animals, and that I love to ride horses.

If you met me you would know that I enjoy playing basket-ball.

If you met me you would know that I am crazy ( as you can see in this picture :)

If you met me you would know that I love to ride roller-coasters!

If you met me you would know that I love to roller-skate.

If you met me you would know that I hate vegetables!

If you met me you would know that I hate Math, but love History!

If you met me you would know that I love animated movies :P

If you met me you would know that I love snow, but I hate really hot days!

If you met me you would know that I hate heels, but love boots and flip-flops!

If you met me you would know that I love to travel over seas!

If you met me you would know that I have always wanted to go to Scotland.

If you met me you would know that I love my family!


If you met me you would know that I want to tell others about Jesus!

If you met me you would know that I love Jesus!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

  1. Weeellll usually if you hate math it's because you're having a little trouble with it, all you need is some terrific dad to sit you down and explain things to you (that's just what my dad did ;) and I love math now hehehe)
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I don't have that much trouble with it, I usually get good grades in math. It is just that math drives me CRAZY :D

      Delete
  2. I love this post Brittney! And I am so doing one as well! :) And I also HATE math! AND I'm good at it too, I just don't like math in general! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!