Friday, January 18, 2013

45 followers!

I can't believe it! I have 45 FOLLOWERS!!!! I know it might not seem like a lot to some of you but this is like a HUGE thing for me! Thank you all for making this possible! You all mean a lot to me! Anyway so I thought that since this is like kind of a BIG deal I should celebrate it...

by...

Having...

A...

CONTEST! Ya! So what is the contest you might be wondering!?! It is a design contest but here is what I want you to design- MY BLOG HEADER! I will pick whatever header is my favorite and use it as my header on my blog! I can't promise I will keep it up forever, because you all know how much I like changing my blog design around. So I am hoping that a LOT of you will enter this! The winner will also get to have their blog featured on mine for two weeks!
OK, so here are the rules:

1) The contest ends January 30th

2) you must be a follower of my blog

3) Only one entry per person is allowed.

4) I would like it if the header said " Daughter of the King" and at the bottom I would like it to say " An ordinary Girl, following an Extraordinary God.

Please enter and have fun!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

9 comments:

  1. I will definitely enter!
    Your Friend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely enter! :) One question do you want me to post it on my blog or just on the interenet and give you the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What ever you want to do is fine, but a link to the blog post would prob. be best! thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. http://connieistherubberbootgirl.blogspot.com/2013/01/design-entry.html (sorry I couldn't leave this early, I was "kicked off" the computer =P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my entry :D

    http://poetic-meditations.blogspot.com/2013/01/entry-for-contest.html

    Your Friend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing your contest! Sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Here it is! This was so much fun!
    Thanks for having it!
    Congrats on having 45 followers! You deserve them! Your blog is amazing and inspiring!
    http://threegirlsandtheirhobbies.blogspot.com/2013/01/brittneys-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Brittney!
    I would have entered your contest, since I adore making headers and things, but I found it just today.:(
    But I enjoyed checking out your blog! I am following.:) It is an inspiration!
    Blessings, Hannah
    journalpagesfromhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!