Saturday, January 12, 2013

A post of Encouragement


Encouragement

today I would just like to do a post about encouraging others! the bible says in: 2Co 1:3-4  Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

 We need to comfort and encourage others when they go through trials and hard times!

 A little word of encouragement can go a long way! Believe me there has been many times when i have felt discouraged and somebody saying a kind word of encouragement to me made me feel a lot better! We should always take the time to comfort people when they are discouraged instead of being so wrapped up in things in our life!

I also would like to encourage you all! No matter how hard life seams, God will always be there to help us! Many times God puts trial in our life to teach us to trust him more! Being a christian doesn't mean you won't go through hard times, but if we are saved God will always carry us through the hard times if we trust in him! Instead of thinking about the bad things happening think about all the good things God has done for you in your life! 

  Lately I have felt discouraged lately about various things in my life, but I realized that instead of being sad and discouraged I started leaving things up to God. I've started reading my bible more and praying more! Once I left my problems up to God instead of trying to solve them my self, he gave me peace and comfort!

This week try to comfort others, and if you are the one who is discouraged take time to pray and read your bible because I know this always helps!

Instead of trying to solve our own problems, give them to God!

 

 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

1 comment:

  1. what a great post Brittney! : ) Thanks for sharing your heart : )

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!