Friday, January 25, 2013

Awesome New blog

Hey you all! Sorry I haven't been able to post for a few days! I have been ultra busy! But anyway, a friend, of one of my best friends has just started a new blog! I thought I would tell you all about it, for you all could go check it out and maybe follow her:) It would mean a lot! Her blog is Patiently Waiting. Go on over and check it out, I know she would appreciate it! Oh and just for you know I am having a contest over @ Designed to Inspire! And don't forget to enter this contest!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittney!! You got tagged. :)
    pinkmels.blogspot.com

    Melody♥

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!