Friday, January 11, 2013

Book Review

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile:( I've been sick for the last couple of days and didn't get a chance to post till now! Anyway I thought I would do a book review! I've never done one, and I've been wanting to so I thought I would give it a try!

Book description:  With King Harold away at war Lord Raburn has his eye on the throne. Those who dare to stand in his way fall beneath his power. All but one. A girl named Annabeth. Can a common, ordinary girl, with love for king, country, and her father, achieve the impossible? Trained by her father, a master swordsman, outlawed Annabeth has only her sword, her wits, and her disguises to keep Belterra from falling entirely into Lord Raburn's clutches. Can she rescue her captured father and Prince Alfred? Will one girl keep the kingdom from falling?

 

 

Main Characters:

AnnaBeth- As the main Character of the story, AnnaBeth is skilled with the sword, and will do anything to protect her kingdom from Lord Raburn.

Ransom- Swaring an oath to keep AnnaBeth save and to return her home, Ransom follows AnnaBeth on her journey to save the kingdom!

Prince Alfred- AnnaBeth's childhood friend, who is held captive by the evil Lord Raburn.

 

There are many other characters but these three or the main ones!

 

 

Plot:

AnnaBell will do anything to free her father and her best friend prince Alfred from captivity! But doing so will put AnnaBell's life in danger and all that she holds dear! For Lord Raburn will do anything to kill her; for she holds a secret that could put an end to his reign!

My thoughts:

This is one of the best books I have ever read! It was simply wonderful! I read this in literly one siting! The whole book was action packed and FULL of adventure ans suspense! This book was so good! The characters were GREAT, I fell in love with them at once, and the plot was so good! I have nothing bad to say about this book! It is without fault! It is a great Christian novel! I greatly encourage you to get this book- ASAP! I promise you will not regret it!

My rating:

5 out of a five star! I would give it a million stars if I could:)

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you were sick! I hope you are feeling better now. Sounds like a great book! And a very well written reveiw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) and yes it was a TERRIFIC book!

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!