Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hope you like to laugh:)


love it 


It so is!!!! 

Because you can do so much with 12 cents. 

 Or not! Lol 

Bah ha ha!! Love this movie! 

 Haha! 

ha!ha! 

It really does! 

 I can't believe how true this is! 



Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

8 comments:

  1. :) Too funny!
    I love your new blog design and header! It looks really good. :)

    Melody♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much! I wasn't quite sure about the design but know that you said that I might keep it:) u r so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Haha your funny, check out my blog when you get a chance. You won the Cowgirl Quote Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Those are funny. Do you have a Pinterest? It's a great way to find things like this and other great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya!! I got all of those off Pintrest! I luv Pintrest!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!