Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I got tagged- AGAIN!

WOW! This is the second time I got tagged this week, This time Heidi Anne tagged me. Thank you so much! OK, since I just got tagged the other day I am going to just answer the questions instead of tagging 11 more people!

Heidi's Questions:

1. Have you ever been out of the country?

Yes, many times!

2. If you could, what country/continent would be your choice?
Either Scotland or Australia

3. How long have you been a Christian?
I've grown up in a Christian home, but I got saved at the age of 5!

4. What is your favorite kind of music?

gospel

5. Do you plan to ever write a book?
Yes! Yes, and yes! I want to be an author when I grow up, and at this moment I am trying to get a book I have written published =)

6. Have you ever been tagged in something like this?
Yes =)

7. If you have ever seen a superhero movie, what would be your favorite?
Totally- Captain America ( And the Avenger's of course)

8. What is your favorite Bible verse?

Deut. 31:6

9. What Bible verse was the one that got your attention about getting saved?
I think it was John 3:16

10. What is your favorite hymn?
Blessed Assurance, and Pass it on.

11. If you have ever seen a musical, what would be your favorite?
 I haven't seen one:( But if Tangled counts that would be it=)


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Are you self publishing your book? That's what I did with my novel so that I could have printed copies for family and friends. (using createspace.com)
    I love reading other peoples tags - you learn so many interesting facts about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRITTNEY!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!! MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO MOVIES ARE CAPTAIN AMERICA AND THE AVENGERS, TOO!!!! I have to tell you, I am OBSESSED with the Avengers (Captain America in particular! :)
    I guess Tangled can count.
    Heidi Anne<3

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!