Monday, January 28, 2013

I got tagged + a reminder

I got tagged by Pink Melody! Thanks so much!
so if you are one of the people who got tagged by me ( list below) you have to:
1) answer all 11 questions I give you
2) tag 11 people
3) notify the people you tag.

OK, let's get started!

Here are the questions Pink Melody asked me.

1) Do you have nail polish on right now?
yes I do;) The color is hot pink

2) What is your favorite movie?
Um... probably Captain America, Courageous, and Tangled!

 3) What is your favorite subject is school?
Totally History!

4) What is your favorite color?
purple, orange, and blue

5) What was the last book you read? (or started)
Arrows through time by: Debra Lawrence

6) What style do you wear your hair usually?
pony tail, because it is the easiest. But my hair looks best down.

7) If you could choose, would you rather make pizza magically appear or candy?
totally pizza! I love pizza.

8) What is your favorite food?
pasta & ice-cream

9) Do you have any pets?
yes! Three- my two dogs, and a cat.

10) If you get hot in the night, would you turn your pillow over or open the window?
open the window!

11) Name one thing you couldn't live without.
Um... My family!




OK, and here are my questions for the people that I tag:

1) How many siblings do you have?

2) What is your favorite TV show?

3) What is your favorite store?

4) What is your favorite holiday?

5) would you prefer to go snow mobiling or Jet Skiing?

6) Do you want to go to College?

7) If you would live in a different time era, what would it be and why?

8) what is your dream vacation?

9) What is your favorite animal?

10) What is your favorite thing to do?

11) who is your role model ,and why?

And now I tag:
The Keller Girls

Storyteller

Britt

Lena

Chasity S.

Abigail

Betsy

Emily

Sarah

Hadassah

Brooke


And I also wanted to remind all of you who anted to enter my header contest that it ends in TWO DAYS! So please enter here!!!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much for awarding me! I'll try to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks for awarding me- I'll try to post it soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers!! My favorite subject is history too. :)

    Melody♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for awarding us!

    (We really like your header and design! It is amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah. You've been awarded by me too on my blog: beingagodgirl.blogspot.com
    Congratualtions!
    Heidi Anne<3

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!