Monday, January 7, 2013

The winner is...

First of all I would like to thank everybody who entered my Christmas photo contest! You all did a terrific job! And now I would like to announce the winner!

.....drum roll....

...the winner is...

Brooke! 

and here is her awesome entry:


And now Brooke, I give you this award that you can pull of and out on your blog:)
Thank you everybody who entered the contest and also the people that voted on my poll!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Brittney Anne, and a big thank you to everyone that voted for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry my iPod changed the Ann part and put an "e" on the end... :-/

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!