Thursday, January 3, 2013

then & now

Hey guys! I'm real sorry I have not been posting a lot lately, I've just been SUPER busy lately! Anyway I thought I would do a post with pictures of me and my brother when we were little and then some of us now! ENJOY!

     Then











Now







love you buddy! Your the best brother ever!
Heb.13:1 -  Let brotherly love continue.


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

10 comments:

  1. I just saw the picture and I was like, "Hey, is that Britt's little sister? It looks a lot like her...." =D hahaha You're so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha!ha! thank you so much! you r so sweet! That means a lot to me! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Britt I wanted ask you again cuase you never got back to me last time...I saw you wanted to be friends but I was wondering what that does? It won't give out my email or anything will it? Cause if it doesn't then yeah I'll definitely accept your friend request!
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm really sorry about that! i just totally forgot to reply! i am not really sure if it gives away your e-mail or not but I really don't think that it does! I don't really know much about it besides that you can invite your friends to new blogs that u discover etc. If you don't feel comfortable about it, that's totally fine! I was just going to invite you since u r one of my fav. bloggers!

      Delete
    2. Oh really that's so nice of you to say that
      :) I've been feeling kinda like maybe my blog wasn't very cool and the last time that happened I didn't blog very often like only a few posts every other month. So your comment was very encouraging.
      Your Friend
      Poem Girl

      Delete
  3. Aww, these pics are so cute Britt! You are so gorgeous inside and out =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hope! You r so sweet! You are a great friend!

      Delete
    2. Same to you! Miss you a ton!

      Delete
  4. These are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! You're beautiful!
    xo,
    Brookie

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!