Monday, February 4, 2013

A Quiz!

This is a quiz to find out what kind of novel you belong in ;) hope you enjoy taking it!

Q.1) If you were lost in the forest what would you do?

a)  Try to navigate your way back home with you nature skills!
b) Start running in the direction you believe you came from and hope that that is the way back.
c) Start crying hysterically hoping someone will find you.
d) Stay were you are and stay calm. You might as well explore the forest while your there!
e) Climb up into a near by tree and stay there until someone comes looking for you!

Q.2) What is your favorite color scheme?
a) creamy whites, and greys.
b) Bold colors like neon.
c) light colors such as pastel.
d) dark colors such as deep purple, and black.
e) Pink, Pink, and Pink!

Q.3) What is your dream?
a) Dreams? I have so many I can't even count!
b) You dream of traveling the world!
c) You dream of having a beautiful house, and a calm, peaceful life.
d) You dream of becoming a spy, or any thing top secret with the government.
e) You dream of finding your true love, and living your life with him!

Q.4) What is your favorite kind of book?
a) A fantasy!
b) A Action and Adventure book of course!
c) A heart-warming drama
d) A Mysterious suspense novel!
e) a romance novel!

Q.5) If you could have any pet ( real or not) in the world what would it be?
a) A dragon, of course!
b) A horse.
c) a dog.
d) A wild animal! Either a tiger, or a Cheetah...
e) A sweet, little kitten.

Q.6) What would be your choice of transportation?
a) A speed car!
b) A helicopter!
c) a horse and buggy.
d) a train.
e) a cruise would be so amazing!

Q.7) What is your favorite activity?
a) Day-Dreaming and reading!
b) Doing sports
c) Lisining to music, doing crafts, and gardening
d) blogging, solving mysteries
e) Acting, going to school, and dressing-up!

And now for the results...

If you answered mostly A's you are Fantasy Fionna! You belong in a fantasy book!

If you answered mostly B's you are Action Abby! You belong in a Action/Adventure book!

If you answered mostly C's you are Dramatic Dianna! You belong in a Heart-warming Drama!

If you answered mostly D's you are Mysterious Maya! You belong in a Suspense/Mystery novel! ( This is who I am =)

If you answered mostly E's you are Romantic Rose! You belong in a Romance book!

You can now pull off what you are and put it on your blog. Hope you enjoyed the quiz! Please comment and tell me who you are!





Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

12 comments:

  1. Hmm... I'm everybody at once! *sighs* I am pretty dramatic - but then also love action. How about Fionabnamaro? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Action Abby! :) I love quizzes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! I love quizzes 2 =)

      Delete
  3. I'm Dramatic Dianna! :) That was fun! Thanks. :)

    Melody♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. No surprise there: I'm Fantasy Fionna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun quiz! I'm Fantasy Fionna.:)

    *Liddy*

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Lots of you all were Fantasy Fionna! Glad u all like the quiz:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Fantasy Fionna and Romantic Rose. I like it!
    Great quiz! Where did you get it?
    Heidi Anne<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad u liked it!!! I made it myself:)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!