Monday, February 11, 2013

=)

Last Saturday I had a sleepover! It was so much fun! My best friend Hannah came over and spent the night! We did makeovers, and a whole bunch of other crazy stuff=) God has really blest me with some great friends! I don't have a ton of friends, but I really am truly blessed by having the few GREAT, godly friends. I thank God for the friends he has given me every day! Aren't you thankful for your friends!?!


P.S. Do any of you all want me to have another contest? If so please tell me what kind!

This is a pic of me and Hannah @ our sleepover.

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

7 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had so much fun! I love spending time with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know what I'd do without friends!! You and Hannah are beautiful. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to spend time with Hannah! Looks like you guys had fun and I love the pic. Both of you are so pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have fun:) wish you lived by so we could have sleepovers:( Aww! Thanks, I don't think I'm that pretty but yes Hannah is gorgeous!

      Delete
    2. Yeah..that would be awesome. Maybe someday =)
      Brittney, your gorgeous! And don't ever tell yourself that you aren't! And not only are you gorgeous on the outside, but you have a beautiful heart too!

      Delete
  4. Hey Brittney! First off, you are soooooooo beautiful and don't say you're not!!!! You are beautiful inside and out girl and I love reading your posts! (Check out Britt Nicole's song "Gold" if you haven't heard it, that's you!)

    Second of all, thanks for entering my giveaway!!! I'm having fun hosting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @hope and Ireland- thank you so much:) u both are so encouraging:) you guys made my day!

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!