Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fashion fever

Hey there guys! I'm so sorry for not posting for awhile!!!! I've been out of state. But anyway I thought that I would post some sets that I made on Polyvore:) Hope you like them!

Wednesday Night 

nerdy

Sailing the Seas 


 Valentine's Day 

School Days! 
Cute but Casual  

Cutie Pie! 

Hope you enjoyed looking at those adorable outfits! If you all want to visit my Polyvore profile just click HERE. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. I love the school days one! It's so cute! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the outfits! If only we could get the outfits as easy as we design them on polyvore. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute, Britt!! I love all of them!!!!!! :) Hmm.... I really like the pink sneakers. =D And the flats.... (Wow, I'm just thinking shoes today, aren't I? =D) I think the yellow one and the school days one are my favorites. :) OH YEAH!! YOUR PERSONALIZED STORY IS BEING WRITTEN AS WE SPEAK!! (OK, well, I'm writing it, and it's a green light. =D) (And sorry that this is such a long comment.... =P)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!