Thursday, February 7, 2013

I got awarded!

 
Piano BookWorm awarded me the liebster award! Thank you so much girl!
(Liebster means Dearest in German for those of you who don't know)


The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those who you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
My 11 facts:
1. I really want to go to camp this summer!
2. I love my pets to death!
3. I am writing a book called " The Forgotten Letter"
4. I just finished writing a book called " Clair Bridge"
5. I am going to have a sleepover with my best friend tomorrow!
6. I just got my hair cut, and got hightlights in in!
7. I got a i-pod touch for Christmas that I love.
8. I am trying to loose weight this year:)
9. I am trying to get a lot better at the piano this year.
10. I recently descovered Pintrest, and I love it!
11. I love to blog( as you most likely all ready knew=)


These are the Questions PB asked me:)

 1. Do you eat meals with your family?

 Yes:) and I am so glad that I do!

2. Are you musical in any way? If so, which?
I play the piano! I wish I could sing, but sadly I CAN NOT sing!

3. Would you rather go somewhere where there's a forest, or an open plain?
By far a forest!

4. What time period of history are you most interested in?
The 1800's and the Midevil times! I was so born in the wrong era!

5. Do you like practical books better, or stories?
Stories

6. What do you think about creationism vs. evolution?
I believe what the bible says- God Created the Heavens and the Earth! Evolution is a man made theory that has confused the minds of many people, but I know for sure that God CREATED the earth!

7. Do you ever have that annoying moment when you are sure you've seen this person before, but you can't remember where?
ALL THE TIME!

8. Would you like homemade bread or store-bought bread better?

Homemade for sure! Yum! The thought of it makes me hungry =)

9. Have you ever had homemade ice-cream?

Yes, and it is the greatest thing on the planet!

10. Horses or cats?

Horses!

11. Algebra or Geometry?
 Neither! I hate both of them!

Now my questions for the people I award:

1. How old were you when you got saved?
2. What is your favorite restaurant in the world?
3. What is your favorite book you have read?
4. Do you love animals? Which one is your favorite?
5. What would be your dream vacation?

6. Do you like roller-coasters? If so what one is your favorite?
7. Do you prefer books or movies?
8. Do you prefer Dr.Pepper or Coke?
9. What is your favorite fruit and vegetable?
10. What is your favorite blog and/or website?
11. Do you like jewelry?


Now for the people I award:

Maddie May  
Emily
Samantha 
Hannah Elise 
Melody 
Marissa 
 Britt
Chasity 


Ok, guys sorry but I got to go, so I'm only going to award 8 people!

P.S. There is a AWESOME giveaway going on here!!!!!
 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for awarding me, Brittney Ann! I'll try to get to the award by this Sunday :) Wow! I'm so honored! That's the first award my blog has gotten :)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!