Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love...Love...Love

Happy Valentine's Day you all! Hope you are having a day full of love and joy:) So I have decited to do my weekly devotional on Love( thought it was fitting since it's Valentine's Day and all)

Love


the bible says in: Rom.5:8-  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. No love can ever compair to the love of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins! Jesus gave his life for us, but yet we fail to show as much love as we should in return! It is so hard for me to understand sometimes that God still loves me even when I fail him over and over again! But God's love is everlasting; it endureth forever! No matter what I do, God will still ALWAYS love me! We will never be able to repay God for the things he does for us, we will never be able to show him as much love as he shows us, but we should want to spread his love to others!
   We should love others with the same kind of love God gives to us! Unconditional love, That means that no matter how many times people might fail us we should still love them! Jesus still loved the men who brudally beat him, and then killed him. Can you imagine that kind of forgiveness and love that was!?! I mean before Jesus died he called up to God- Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. Doesn't that love amaze you? Everytime I think about how God loves us so much, it makes me so thankful! I know that I fail God many, many times, but yet he still loves me!
   It is our duty as Christians to spread God's love to others! This week and always try to spread God's love! I know sometimes it is hard to be loving and kind to those who are mean and unloving towards us, but just remember Christ's altimate sacrifice and how much he loves and forgives others!
 


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this thoughtful post on love, Brittney! I really enjoyed it, and what a great reminder of God's amazing love he displayed to us on the cross. I hope your having a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe love of God is truly such a wonderful gift. I will never be able to comprehend all that God did for us. He is the true example of Love. THank you for this post!
    your blog is adorable! I enjoy it!
    have a wonderful weekend beautiful girl!

    Morgan Ilg
    shortsleevedpants.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) Have a wonderful day yourself!

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a great post. How many times I hold a grudge against someone because they did something to hurt me, but God forgives me ALL the time and He is a perfect God!! What a great reminder, thanks for this Brittney!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!