Friday, February 1, 2013

Mission Trips =)

I am some AWESOME, GOOD news! OK, so many of you know that my family are missionaries and that my dad takes a group of people on different Missions Trips each year! Well this year he is taking a trip to Guatemala and to Scotland/Ireland! Now I really want to go to both (especially Scotland) and I already have my money for Guatemala since that trip is in May and the Scotland/Ireland trip is in August. But now I am trying to raise money to go to Scotland/Ireland but it is 2,350 dollars so I don't know if I am going to be able to get all of my money raised! Would you all please pray that I will be able to go? I know that with a lot of prayed and hard work, I might be able to go on both missions trips! Hope you all are having a great day!


P.S.


I got my hair cut short! I was so nervous, but I think it turned out good. Here is the picture, tell me what you all think!

Before:
 
 After: short and I had it straightened

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Your hair is pretty, Brittney! I'll be praying :) What a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to go to Ireland?! That is so cool! I will definitely pray. :)

    Piper♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! :) My dad kind of does the same thing too and so I've been to several different countries throughout my 15 years. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness Girl! I hope you get to go! I'll pray for you. :)
    I love your hair! It's gorgeous.

    Melody♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for all your kind comments! You all are so sweet=) I'm so blessed to have such sweet followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited for you!!! I've always wanted to go to Ireland & Scotland.... I'll definitely be praying for you!!!

    I love your hair short!!!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!