Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Wind in the Willows

 
I'm linking up with Storyteller:) So all you really do is answer these questions, so it's kind of like a tag besides you don't have to go through all the trouble of tagging other people=) If you would like to link up also go HERE. 
NOW LET'S BEGIN


 1. What's your favorite font to write stories in? (Or emails, or whatever you write. ;))
Channel

2. Who's your favorite character in a movie?
Captain America, and Repunzel(Tangled)

3. What's your favorite thing that I've posted??

Hmm, your quizzes:)

4. What's your favorite thing to do and why did you start doing it?

totally writing, I've loved to write for as long as I can remember!

5. What's a weird thing that's happened to you lately?

Um... I'm not quite sure!

6. What's a trial that's been hitting you hard in your life right now?

I don't really feel like sharing this( just because it's a little personal) But i've been definently struggling with a few things lately.

7. What's easiest for you--remembering to read your Bible, praying, walking up to new people and introducing yourself (this one really does apply, because, I mean, you have to know people before they're going to open up to you and let the gospel in), or talking with your unbelieving friends about Christ?

Praying for sure!

8. What's your favorite blog design that you've ever seen?

Um... probably Piano's Stories! Her header is AWESOME!

9. What kinds of contests are you most likely to enter?

Design contests for sure!!!

10. Are you excited for summer?

Yes, yes, and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS:) HAVE A BLESSED WEEK!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. haha I like Piano's header, too. =D And yours!! ;) Thanks for linking up, dear friend!!! OH YEAH!! YOU WON THE STORY&DESIGN CONTEST ON STORYTELLER OF WESTON COUNTY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hello! I'm sorry to be replying to you so late :0 But I love your header and was wondering if you could make me one for a new blog I'm constructing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am for sure looking forward to summer too! But maybe I should get out and enjoy the snow before it is gone too! Praying for struggles!

    Thank you very much for asking to do my header! I hope you didn't take it bad when it has taken me so long to reply back. I suppose I would like a little change to my header, but I wouldn't be able to pay you, if that is how you usually do it. Sorry :( Else, I guess I would like to keep it kind of like how it already is, but it would be nice to have some kind of simple and/or vintage image on the side!

    Thanks again for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the headers and designs I do for people are always free:):) so I u want one done just tell me what u want it to look like!!

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!