Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The winner & a few other things

OK, I know this is really late, and I am so sorry! But I am glad to finally announce the winner of my Valentine's Day header contest!
first off I would like to thank everyone who entered- I enjoyed all of your entries:)
but I had to choose one winner!

And...

She...

Is...

BRITT!!!!

And here sis her amazing entry:


Thanks Britt!



Sorry I haven't been able to post for a few days:( I've been super busy with life lately!!!! I need your all's opinion- What do you want to see more of on my blog?? Please tell me:) Hope you all are having a GREAT day!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Awesome header =)
    I would love to see more photos and maybe you could share verses/devotionals/messages that encouraged you recently.
    I hope your having a good day Brittney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Britt. Your design was way better than mine.

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!