Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Amazing Quotes

Here are some GREAT quotes that I found on Pinterest! I hope you enjoy them=)

Proverbs 10:12 

  love this.

  

Feed your faith.  

. 

   

I am a little pencil in the hands of my great God. 
I LOVE this one.

 AMEN. 

.  

//  

beautiful 

.

  
 

 Purpose

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

4 comments:

  1. WOW! AMAZING! KEEP UP THE GOOD POSTING WORK GIRLY:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these, Britt!! Great job:) I love your blog so much, so sorry I haven't been on here lately.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Thank you so much! I love your blog too.

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!