Saturday, March 23, 2013

Little things about me...

So today I was thinking about doing a post about my personality, etc. that way you can get to know me better:) So I took these things off my pinterest board & thought that I would share them with you!

so true! 

   

...and that's who i am
   

  

   

  

   

Too much. 

Yes I do!  
i love disney princesses 

 Yes I am! 

#andthatswhoiam 

   

yup. I should have been born in the 1800's! 

   

i do :) 

 <3 

  


 i love pandas 


 Yep! 

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more:) I didn't even cover like half of it ( since I have 403 pins in my board ;) So if you enjoyed it tell me & I will do more of them =)

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome post:) You love Pandas?!?!?!?! THAT'S MY FAVORITE ANIMAL!!!!!!!!
    Glad to know you better Britt:-D

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) and yes I LOVE PANDAS!! They are just so cute!!

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!