Wednesday, March 13, 2013

QUIZ- What Kind of person are you?

Are you all ready for another quiz? You all seem to like them so I decided to make another one! Hope you like it =)

Q.1 If you had to choose between four books and you didn't know anything about them besides their tittle, which one sounds the most interesting?

A) The Mystery of the Missing Gems
B) The Shining Light of Freedom
C) Journey to the Forgotten Caves
D) Behind the Piano's Keys.

Q.2 What is your favorite superhero?

A) Batman
B) Captain America
C) Spider-man
D) Iron Man

Q.3 If you could go to any place in the world, where would you go?

A) A small Island- maybe Fiji or maybe...
B) Hawaii
C) India, Egypt, Russia... there are so many you can't choose!
D) Some big city, like Tokyo or Beijing or maybe just San Fransisco!

Q.4 What would be your favorite type of food?

A) Steak and potatoes
B) All American cheeseburger & french fries... oh and a Coke!
C) Chinese, Mexican, Cuban... Do I really have to choose?
D) anything really, but you love pizza.

Q.5 What is you goal in life?

A) To live a quite, peaceful life and always be with loved ones.
B) Grow up and have a family.
C) Travel the world! Maybe be a missionary or explorer or...
D) Pursue your dreams, and maybe one day become famous.

Q.6 What do you love most?

A) Books
B) Pets
C) The great outdoors
D) Music

Q.7 What is your favorite animated movie?

A) Monsters Inc.
B) Brave, or Bolt
C) Tin-Tin
D) The little Mermaid, Cars, Tangled...

And now for the results...

...LOADING...

...LOADING...



If you answered mostly A's you are: Mysterious.
ABOUT: You are more shy and laid back, and you don't share your secrets with anyone!

If you answered mostly B's you are: Passionate
ABOUT: You love people and pets, and you would do anything for the people you love.

If you answered mostly C's you are: Adventurous.
ABOUT: You love to travel, and you can never stay in one place. You love to try new things.

If you answered mostly D's you are: Gifted (OK, this was a total surprise but this is who I am=)
ABOUT: You have an amazing talent, and you are always trying to pursue your dreams!

Hope you enjoyed the quiz=) please comment and tell me who you are!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

14 comments:

  1. I got passionate, but the description of Adventurous sounds more like me.

    Two Things....
    1. Did you know they're shutting down Google Reader!!! This is a crime!

    2. Would you like to write a continuing series with me?

    Gotta go now.
    Your Friend
    Sarah

    P.S. If you say yes I'll share my idea's and stuff also if you have any plot line idea's I'd be happy to hear them. Hope to hear from ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I'd be glad to write a continuing series with you! It would be so fun:) were you thinking of posting it on your blog or what? And I would be happy with whatever plot line you choose! Just give me your ideas!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Sorry about that I was accidentally signed into Ani's account.

      We could do it on either blog really.
      I was thinking that we could send each other our chapters through comments so that we wouldn't have to give out Email Addresses...of course it would be best if we both had comments where you have to verify them through email address that way no one else would see the chapter before we post them...good idea?

      The story I'm thinking of is one I was previously trying to write awhile ago but I gave up on it however the story's exciting and fun to write so I thought we could recycle it what do you think?

      Delete
    4. Um... well right now all of the comments on my blog post immediately get published without me seeing them, and I don't really want to change that... Do you have an e-mail just for your blog that you could use? But maybe we could have the series on either your blog or mine, and then we can give the other person an invitation so they could post the next part... but whatever you have in mind is fine! E-mail would be easiest but I can totally understand why you don't want to give it to anyone! So whatever you want.

      And sure that story sound fine! You just write the first part and then we can go from there:) It's really just up to you!

      Delete
    5. I got it!

      You send your chapters to me via my blog in the comments area (I just added comment moderation) and I'll post them and then you can post it on your blog to if you want. What do you think?

      Your Friend
      Sarah

      P.S. I'll write the first part and publish it on my blog and you can write the next chapter and than I'll post it on my blog along with my next part and so on. Okay?

      Delete
  2. I am a passionate girl and a gifted girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answerd mostly b and d so I guess I am passionate and gifted:p
    Love the quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm passionate (with the exception of iron man, I think he's cool). :D Can I put the passionate pic on the side of my blog, and have it linked to here when people click it?
    Thanks for posting this!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Please do:) I forgot to mention that in the post!!

      Delete
  5. I'm Mysterious! :D Though, I thought I would get Passionate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gifted, but I think I am that and mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found out that I'm either gifted or adventurous. It was sort of half and half. (-; I loved this quiz and all your other quizzes!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!