Saturday, March 30, 2013

This week & what I did

I hope you all had an awesome week!! I sure did =) so this weekend my momma and 3 other families had a yard sale at our house, and so far I've gotten 100 dollars! YAY! More money for my mission's trip =D and then today me and my friends went out and held signs in front of our neighborhood, and you won't believe what happened....

I got sunburn =( very,very bad sunburn! AND RIGHT BEFORE EASTER SUNDAY! arggggg! This always has to happen to me!! But even though I got sunburn I've had a totally awesome week! I also got to spend the night with my BFF two nights in a row because her family was also doing the Yard Sale!!! We had a lot of fun:) Well I gtg, what did you all do this week? Hope you have a great Easter Sunday!

Pictures hopefully coming soon from the Yard Sale.

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! No way!! I got a sunburn, too!! =D That's kind of funny, isn't it???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://apassionatafortheking.blogspot.com/2013/03/ze-fashion-tag.html#comment-form

    Hey! I tagged you in a fashion tag!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!