Sunday, April 7, 2013

Book Cover Design Contest

I'm having another contest =) And I hope that many of you all enter! OK, so this contest is to design a book cover for a book ( that I made up) here is the information:

Book Tittle: Nation of Disaster

Summary: The year is 2130 and Roda Blankly is on the run for her life; the continent of North America has been taken over by Terrorists and Roda is their number one target...why? Because she is the only one who can restore peace to the land because she is the president's daughter, the only survivor of the White House's bombing.

Author: Lorrie Dawson



Now here are the rules:

1) You must be a follower of my blog to enter

2) You must put the image below on your blog's sidebar with a link back to this post

3) The deadline for your entry is: April 18, 2013

4) Have fun! =)

Hope a lot of you all enter =)


The Winner will get their blog button featured on my side bar for 2 weeks, and/or will receive a free blog design by me =)

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

9 comments:

  1. I'm working on the design! Is that a real book? because I would be interested in reading that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered! http://ramblingsofbetsy.blogspot.com/2013/04/yes-i-am-entering-another-contest.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just curious, but is there going to be a prize for the contest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!! I forgot to mention that!!! The winner gets to have their blog button presented on my sidebar for 2 weeks and/or a free blog design by me:):)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I was wondering....Do you know who is the terrorists for the story? I was just wondering because I wanted to use a picture of a flag of some sort and I needed to know if you already had some country or group in mind.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What ever flag u were thinking about will be fine:) I don't have a certain terrorist group in mind so what ever u choose will be fine!!

      Delete
  5. Here is my entry: http://thekingsdaughtersfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!