Monday, April 15, 2013

Brilliant blog award

 
I got awarded by Melody on her awesome blog

~rules~

Leave a link to the person who awarded you
Post the award to your blog
Answer the questions
Choose five blogs to receive the award
Let them know they are awarded 


OK, let's get started =)

1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies what would it be? 

Camellia for sure, because it's my favorite flower =)


2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why? 

Duet. 31:6- Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?

Um... probably Dragon Master, Storyteller of Weston County, and Poetic-Meditations! but I also have so many others =)


4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?  

Well, I would go to Scotland but my best friend wants to go to Jerusalem sooooo I don't know what we would decide =P 

5. If you have one, feel free to share your testimony as to how you became a Christian.  

I was saved at the age of 5 in my Sunday School class =) I am so glad and blessed that Jesus died for my sins and rose again! 

 

     And Now I award:

Hannah Elise @ Simply... Hannah Elise  

Lena @ Love of a Lifetime 

Betsy @ Ramblings of Betsy 

Hadassah @ A girl after God's own heart 

Mikaela @ Seven Crossings 

 

Hope you all have a wonderful day =)  

P.S. Sorry about the weird font change- AGAIN!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!