Friday, April 5, 2013

I need advice- FROM YOU!

I have a question to ask from all of you lovely followers! I was thinking of doing a continuing series on here and I didn't know if you all would like that are not!?! Like a story series that I make up? I mean do you guys like that kind of stuff? Because I could REALY USE YOUR ADVICE! So please comment below saying if you would like me to start a series or no! If I get more then 6 people that want me to do it, I will =)

  
Oh, and aren't you all so glad that spring is here? There's flowers blooming, birds chirping, and just beautiful weather! I love Spring don't you? And I just can't wait till summer =)

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Sure some kind of series would be great:) Maybe one about fashion or something:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure!!! Go for it, Britt!!! :) (this is Storyteller, by the way... =P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that would be an AWESOME idea

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!