Saturday, April 20, 2013

Instagram Photos

Hey there guys =) So today I thought that I would share some pictures with you from my Instagram profile! I know that some of you follow me on Instagram ( thanks guys, you mean a lot to me=) But for those who don't have a Instagram or don't follow me here are some pictures.



This is a pic of me and my BFF's sister Grace.

This is a pic of me and my little brother Nathaniel- Isn't he cute!?!

This is a pic of me and my AWESOME grandma =) I luv her so much!

This is a pic of me & my BFF Hannah!

This is from Easter Sunday- Me, My mom, & Nathaniel

Me, my dad, and Nathaniel

Me & Nathaniel

And last but not least this is a hilarious picture of my awesome cat Shadow =)

Hope you all enjoyed the pics & if you want more posts like this please tell me!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

9 comments:

  1. Yes keep them coming! You look so beautiful Britt! I love your Easter dress, and your hair is super cute ;)

    Melody
    pinkmels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melody:) u r so so so sweet!!

      Delete
  2. I would love to see more pics on here!(wish I had an instagram..) These are soo awesome..your beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hope:) and I'll make sure to do more posts like this!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome pictures! You've got a cute family (Shadow is included!)<3
    Your hair is gorgeous! I wish mine was like that... Haha:)
    Yours,
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) and ha!ha! I love your hair a lot more then mine :P

      Delete
  4. I like your Easter pictures, they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!