Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's just about time // a music tag





I stole this tag from Storyteller!!!  It was lots of fun =)


RULES 
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.

QUESTIONS:


If someone says "Are you okay?" you say… Get Ready ( hmmmmm...that's odd =P)



What would best describe your personality?  Shoutin' time in Heaven ( LOL, Well I guess I'm a little loud...)

How would you describe yourself? Patriot of the Lamb (um, not quite =)


What do you like in a guy/girl? Gone ( ha!ha! That just doesn't fit.)


How do you feel today?  Who am I? (Well...not really...)


What is your life's purpose? You raise me up ( Odd)
What's Your Motto? Who would have thought? ( OK, all of these are really dumb answers =O)

What do your friends think of you? Amazing Grace (awww, that's sweet)


What do your parents think of you? One Pair of hands ( well... I guess that mean I'm a hand full? LOL)


What do you think about very often? No beauty can compare ( not really...)


What is 2 + 2?  There is a remedy ( Now that's just weird.)

What do you think of your best friend?  Tears are a language ( NO!!)


What do you think of the person you like?  My heart is there ( NOOOO! I don't like anyone =P)


What is your life story? Wish you were hear ( hmmmm, maybe a little)


What do you want to be when you grow up? It has always been the soldier ( NOOOOO! I do not want to go into the army!!!!!!)


What do you think when you see the person you like? Whom shall I fear? ( LOLOLOL =D)


What will you do at your wedding? Forgiven Forever ( um....OK)


What will they play at your funeral? Send the rain ( quite fitting, since that's one of my favorite songs=)


What is your hobby/interest?  Gotta go back ( OK, no.)


What is your biggest fear? I believe ( Ha!ha! An obsolute no =)


What is your biggest secret? Something's Happening ( =P)


What do you want right now? Pass it on ( ???)


What do you think of your friends? The Hobbit: Misty Mountains ( LOL, nope.)


What's the worst thing that could happen?  God wants to hear you sing ( Um... NO! I luv that song =)


What is the one thing you regret? My,My,My ( that's odd)

What makes you laugh? He did run well ( not really...)


What makes you cry?  He knows my name ( quite the opposite actually!)


Will you ever get married? The Rose ( Now that's just...weird)


What scares you the most?  All things (bahahahahaha, that's hilarious! =P)

Does anyone like you?  A few good men ( Oh my Goodness!! Ha!ha! I doubt it =P)


If you could go back in time, what would you change?  Chariots of fire ( no....)


What hurts right now? Even in the valley ( doesn't fit)
What would you want to say to the person who tagged you (if you were tagged)? I'll fly away ( um, not quite =P)


What will you name this post?  It's just about time ( well, that settles it I guess =D)

This was awesome!  If you want to see Storyteller's click Here. And if you want to see Maddie's who also did it click here!



and I'm sorry about the totally random font change =O Blogger does weird things...
 Love this one!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That was sooooo funny!!! I love your motto! :)

    -Evangela Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few good men!?!?!? I'm dying from laughing so hard!!!!! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA!HA! I know right!?! I laughed so hard I could barely breath!!!!

      Delete
  3. I haven't laughed that hard at a blog post in so long! I love the "All Things" and " A few good men" answers. They were the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha!ha! ya I know! I LAUGHED SO HARD TOO =D

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!