Thursday, April 4, 2013

My life as a Missionary's kid #2

OK, so since you all seemed to like my last post about what it's like to be a missionary's kid, I decided to make a series on it =) So I hope you enjoy it.

My second post is about:

Traveling

Have you ever wondered what it's like to travel all the time and visit so many different places? Well I do! I know that to some people being a missionary sounds like the coolest thing on earth, I mean traveling the world, meeting new people, seeing new things, sounds awesome doesn't it? Well the truth is while there are MANY blessings being a missionary, there are many struggles! But the Lord all ways keeps us safe and helps us through our problems.
My family has been travelng for six years now! We have been to about 300 churches, 28 states, and stayed in TONS OF HOTELS ;) We have gone on trips ranging from 2 to 15 hour drives! And many times we have had to do school in the van also! Talk about being car sick... My dad likes to say that we sometimes Van-school instead of Home-school! But as many times as we have traveled we have never been in a car accident! Isn't God so good? I mean we've been stuck in trafic so many times because of a wreck, and it gets us thinking- that could of been us! But God has always protected us. 
    The thing is being a Missionary isn't always easy, but as long as were doing what God wants us to do, he will always take care of us. Sometimes being a christian isn't easy! Being a Christian doesn't mean that we won't face any hard times, it just means that God will always carry us through those hard times when we trust and obey in him.


   
This is one of my favorite quotes, so I thought that I would share it with you!

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

1 comment:

  1. True! It's so awesome that there is another MK blogger who understands. :D

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!