Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NEW BLOG

My good friend Bree just got an awesome new blog!!! Please go check it out! She is an awesome girl! She is so sweet and awesome; she has been such a great friend to me =) It would really mean a lot to me & her if you went and followed her blog!!the blog is called PEARLS OF A PRINCESS 


Brooklyn Bridge 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

  1. Hello! This is Samantha from my blog, "I come with Joy." You had a question about my publishing. I wrote the book in the NaNoWriMo Competition in November, and I used Create Space through Amazon to publish it. :) Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brittney! I apreciate you doing this for me. You didn't have to do this for me, but you did because your that kind of friend. Thanks again! Bree Wiley :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime =) thanks Bree that means a lot! you are such a great friend to me too =D Luv ya & miss ya bunches!

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!