Sunday, April 21, 2013

Please enter!!! and some pictures...

OK, so I've only had one entry on my BOOK COVER CONTEST and I would just love it if some more of you entered =) The contest was originally going to end the 18th but I prolonged it to the 25th but I've still haven't had anyone enter =/ So this is your LAST CHANCE!!! Please enter!!!!!!

And now here are some adorable pics from Pinterest =)

  

this is so precious!  
So precious =)

Cute 

Newborn 
Isn't that just the cutest baby-EVER!?!

baby giraffe  

No words are needed <3 
AWWWWWW!
 
Maltese puppy 
I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!!!!!!

hug awawa! 
FRIENDS- I LOVE ALL OF MY DEAR BLOGGER FRIENDS! THANKS GUYS SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING, COMMENTING, AND FOR JUST BEING YOU =)

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Hey Brittney! I finished my entry for the contest.
    http://sevencrossings.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-entry.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool contest! I'm actually having a 'contest' of my own, well, rather, a giveaway! And it's super easy to enter! You can win a chainmail bracelet!
    http://apassionatafortheking.blogspot.com/2013/04/links-to-past-chainmail-bracelets.html

    -Leah K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brittney! Thank you for doing this contest. I love them. My sister wants to enter the contest but does not have a blog and therefore does not fit the qualifications. If there is some way to bend the rules for her to enter she would be very grateful. She does not want any prizes or anything, she just wants to see if she can win a contest. If it is not possible we understand.
    Thank you,
    Mikaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!!! That's totally fine if she enters!!! :):) she can enter any contest of mine if she wants!! I'm just glad she wants 2 enter:):) thanks 4 asking!!

      Delete
  4. My sisters book cover is done.
    http://sevencrossings.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-sisters-post.html
    Thank you so much from me and my sister!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!