Thursday, April 18, 2013

SMILE

So today I thought that I would share some hilarious posts from my PINTEREST ACCOUNT


 lol 

handle it 

 Okayy..... 

H<3H<3 
 oh my goodness this is sooo scary (:-O 

hahahaha 

 Whoa! 

True...  

Perfect Translation  

 I just died. Priceless.  I would soooo try this (JK...)! 
I LOVE THIS!!!! LOL =)

Ha! GENIUS! 
HA!HA! I should try this.

 must try XD 
LOLOLOLOL, Luv this.

Hehe yes 

 YES! 

  
YES, YES, YES!!!

 PUNS. ♥ them. 

Thoreal.  XD 
BAHAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing =)

   

Get in the basket. 

Well... I only have about 100,000 other ones to post on here, but that's all I'll put for now =) Hope you enjoyed it!


P.S. I ONLY GOT ONE ENTRY ON MY BOOK COVER CONTEST THAT ENDED TODAY... SO I'VE PROLONGED IT TILL APRIL 25!!! PLEASE ENTER!!! 





Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

7 comments:

  1. bahahahahahahahaha you make me smile, girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I love the Micheal Phelps one. :P And that Thoreal one had me on the floor laughing when my sister showed it to me a while ago!! What would we do without Pinterest?!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!ha! Ya I know I love both of those :P and Pinterest rules!!

      Delete
  3. haha...these were great! I loved the wave one! :) thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha,all those are really funny. I loved the sleeping one :p
    You have a great blog,I am ur 76th follower. It would be great if you can follow me back at-http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/

    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!