Thursday, April 25, 2013

The winner is....

First off, I would just like to thank all the people who entered my contest! There was some awesome entries and it was truly very hard to decide! But I had to choose one winner! SOOOOOO.........................



The winner of my book cover contest is....

it is....






LAUREN E.! CONGRATS LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!



here is her awesome entry:

  


OK, Lauren so your award is getting your blog button on my sidebar and/or a blog design by me =) please let me know if you are interested in the blog design!!

 

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Thanks :-)

    Sure, you can do a new blog design for us :-)

    Lauren E.
    http://thekingsdaughtersfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!