Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Things I love

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't posted in a while =/ just got a little busy! But anyway today I thought that I would share with you some things that I love & enjoy.

and sprite  
Love them so much =D

don't forget to smile 
YUM!!!!

 That feeling in the pit of your stomach when the roller coaster starts to move. 
love roller-coasters!!!!!

=) 
#smile

   

just girly things 
luv these things

best feeling!

 reasons to love being alive 

YES. 
*sigh*

   
ALL the time

 Little Brothers 
love my brother =)

. 
luv the feeling, but I all ready have such great followers =)

Random Acts of Kindness 
The best thing in the world!


Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Did you know I've never eaten Cheetos??

    *shocked silence..*
    Yes, I know. It's sad.
    Anyway.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have NEVER eaten Cheetos =O wow

      #silence

      You sure are missing out =P I love them so much!! They are the best thing ever =)

      Delete
  2. I love roller coasters! Sometimes I want to get on a roller coaster so bad that I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach. ;) I love the crunchy Cheetos too. And I LOOOOOOVE reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! roller coasters are so awesome=) We seem to have a lot in common!

      Delete
  3. Brittney, I love Bath and Body Works too!!! When I read the Bath and Body Works thing that you love, I could just smell a scent that I absolutely love!! [And I can still smell the scent :)]
    Heidi Anne<3

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!