Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blogger break...

yep, that's right I'm taking a blogger break =( I don't really want to but I don't really have a choice! I'm leaving for Guatemala in a few days and these next few days leading up to the trip are going to be SUPER BUSY! Because of packing, etc. So anyway.... I won't be able to post on here until I get back from my trip! I will miss you guys ;-( Don't forget me (LOL, JK, JK) Also please PRAY for my trip!!! We could really use a lot of prayer. 
So that's all for now! I promise to shower you with tons of pictures from our trip when I get back =D I am just so excited!!!!!!

 <3 
Ahhhhh.... I love to travel! This is such a great pic to me =) Do any of you all like to travel? Have any of you been out of the country?



Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so excited for you!! I have never been out of the U.S.A before, but in a couple months I will be going to Germany with some family members. We are going to help some missionaries build a new building. I am so excited so I understand how you feel! Can't wait to see all the great pics you take! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited with you!!! Enjoy it loads!!

    Follow me when you get back? (If you like my blog...)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Have sooo much fun Britt! I love traveling too. :) Although I haven't really been anywhere, but I have been to Canada hundreds of times....:) Not really like on the other side of the world though.
    Have a AWESOME TRIP! take tons of pictures!

    xoxo mellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travelling is officially epic, have heaps of fun! In your spare time, please check out and follow:
    thehumanguidebook.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    HG :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brittney,
      remember how I wrote the next chapter to ou book could you get your part done soon...you see the internet is being persnickety down here and I can never tell when it'll work and when it won't so there are many days where I have nothing I can do on the computer on those days I like to work on blogger stories.
      Just a request :)
      Your Friend
      Sarah

      Delete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!