Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I AM BACK!

I just arrived back to the U.S.A. yesterday evening! Many of you know that I was away on a Mission's trip to Guatemala! And I just have to say; it was an amazing trip! I've literally been crying like all day because I miss it so much! I got to meet so many people and I had an amazing time. It was just so hard to have to leave all of our team members and also the sweet, kind people who lived in Guatemala! Now I know you are probably wanting to see pictures but I unfortunately can't post any until tomorrow or later tonight! So just for you know I'll have a TON OF PICTURES COMING YOUR WAY! Just keep posted for updates =D




Guatemala Mission's trip statistics
28,000 portions of scripture pasted out
Over 100 visitors to the special services
Over 50 people saved!

Isn't God wonderful? =D Praise God for all of those people who received Christ as their savior! Many of them had never even heard about God dying on the cross for their sins! We are so blessed to be in a country where we can hear about God every day and be able to serve him! 


 
This was one pic I was able to get! It is of some Guatemalan kids on the street who we had given John & Romans to! Aren't they so precious?

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm really glad God could use you to reach the people in Guatemala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! :D I know exactly how you feel. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    God bless!

    ~ Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool Britt! That's amazing that over 50 people got saved! Post a bunch of pictures! :D

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It was such an amazing trip!!

      Delete
  4. Amazing!

    Can't WAIT for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!