Monday, May 27, 2013

In which I answer questions about you...

WOW! I was so surprised by how many of you responded to my last post! So I'm so excited to do do this about you all =D Hope you enjoy!

#1 Connie 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you: 

Sweet

What Disney Princess I think you are most like: 

Belle =D

What I love most about you:

You have just been such a sweet blogging friend to me even though we haven't known each other that long! Thanks for all your sweetness =)

What I think best describes your personality:

Lovably, passionate, & Kind

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

 A girl who lives a peaceful life on a farm; and finds hidden treasure on her property ;)

What movie character you remind me of:

Jo off Little Woman

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

How personal it is; and how you talk about your life!

What I think you will be when you grow up:

A wonderful mother and cook =D 

 

#2 Autumn 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Thoughtful

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Aurora

What I love most about you:

You are very kind and sweet =)

What I think best describes your personality:

Fun, Bright, & Nice

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A girl who loves God and uses it through her writings...

What movie character you remind me of:

Pollyanna off Polyanna =P

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Well I just recently started following it; but I love it so far =) All of your posts are wonderful

What I think you will be when you grow up:

A writer =)

 

#3 Betsy C. 

 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Fun

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Ariel

What I love most about you:

You are such a fun loving person & I have just loved being good blogger friends with you =)

What I think best describes your personality:

Fun, Kind, & creative

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A young girl who is lost in the Amazon jungle with only her pet cat as her companion! ;D

What movie character you remind me of:

Nim off Nim's Island

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Your good humor and sweet posts!

What I think you will be when you grow up:

  A wonderful mom; and maybe a veterinarian?

#4 Hadassah 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Godly 

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Pocahontas

What I love most about you:

You have such a wonderful heart for God!

What I think best describes your personality:

 Kind & shy

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A girl who is trying to serve God even when everyone else she knows is not.

What movie character you remind me of:

Wendy off Peter Pan =)

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Your wonderful devotions 

What I think you will be when you grow up:

A wonderful mom and wife =)

 

#5 Hannah 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Fun

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Rapunzel

What I love most about you:

You are so sweet, funny, & fun =)

What I think best describes your personality:

Hmm.... funny, kind, & bubbly!

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A girl who gets set back in time and must find out a way to get back to her home =D

What movie character you remind me of:

Lucy off Narnia

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

EVERYTHING!

What I think you will be when you grow up:

Hmmmm... A well known author =)

 

#6  Melody 

the first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Wonderful =P

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Cinderella 

What I love most about you:

You are always so sweet, & fun!

What I think best describes your personality:

Upbeat, girly, sweet, & kind!

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A princess who is captured by an evil villain who keeps her locked up in his castle, but she bravely out wits him and escapes =P

What movie character you remind me of:

Giselle off Enchanted

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Well it's hard to say because I love your blog so much it's hard to choose =D I love everything about it.

What I think you will be when you grow up:

Hmmmm.... your get married have wonderful children and maybe be a singer or an actress!

 

#7 Jenna 

 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Beautiful

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Jasmine

What I love most about you:

You are so passionate and kind

What I think best describes your personality:

fun, sweet, and adventurous 

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A girl who witnesses a crime and must decide whether to tell what she saw and risk her life, our keep the secret with her...

What movie character you remind me of:

Black Widow off The Avengers

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Your pictures 

What I think you will be when you grow up:

hmmm... maybe a world traveler or a fashion designer?

 

#8 Aili 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Creative

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Snow White

What I love most about you:

Your creativity and passion

What I think best describes your personality:

Outgoing, & creative

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A girl who is a secret agent working for the S.A.Y ( Secret Agency for the Youth)

What movie character you remind me of:

Polly off Mandie: the Cherokee Treasure


What my favorite thing is about your blog:

your designs

What I think you will be when you grow up:

A graphic designer

 

#9 Jess 

 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Friendly

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Pocahontas

What I love most about you:

Your sweet personality

What I think best describes your personality:

Sweet, fun, & adventurous

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A girl who travels the world and meets adventure on every corner!

What movie character you remind me of:

Princess Tamina off Prince of Persia

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!

What I think you will be when you grow up:

a photographer =)

#10 Maddie 


The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

AMAZING

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Mulan

What I love most about you:

your totally awesome personally & your kindness =)

What I think best describes your personality:

Creative, kind, & fun =D

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

This amazing girl who finds out that she is the daughter of a man who has been missing for 10 years. She will stop at nothing to find her father who she had never known ever existed...

What movie character you remind me of:

Laya from Star Wars

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Just the fact that it's totally you and I just love reading ALL your posts =)

What I think you will be when you grow up:

a wonderful mom, photographer, and an author

 

#11  Layla

 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Fun

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Merida

What I love most about you:

Your totally outgoing and spunky personality

What I think best describes your personality:

outgoing, fun, & spunky

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A girl who goes on wild adventures 

What movie character you remind me of:

Mia from Princess Diaries 

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Well, I just began to follow it so I don't know much about it yet, but I love it so far =)

What I think you will be when you grow up:

A world traveler =D

#12 Nine

 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Joyful

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Aurora

What I love most about you:

your kindness to others; and your love for God!

What I think best describes your personality:

Godly, Kind, & gifted

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

a girl who is a missionary to dangerous islands...

What movie character you remind me of:

Mandie off Mandie: the Cherokee Treasure

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Your inspiring devotionals 

What I think you will be when you grow up:

a wonderful wife and mother, and a photographer =)

 

#13  Journey 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Talented

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Belle

What I love most about you:

your creativity 

What I think best describes your personality:

talented, kind, & passionate

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

a girl who pursues her dreams and lives an amazing life...

What movie character you remind me of:

Gwen off Merlin: BBC series

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

Your creativity

What I think you will be when you grow up:

A well known writer and photographer

 

#14 Lena 

The first word that comes to mind when I think about you:

Awesome

What Disney Princess I think you are most like:

Ariel

What I love most about you:

Your kindness

What I think best describes your personality:

Sweet, intelligent, & creative

If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:

A girl who lives in the 1900's and dreams of flying airplanes...

What movie character you remind me of:

Dianna off Anne of Green Gables

What my favorite thing is about your blog:

I love ALL of it!

What I think you will be when you grow up:

a wonderful mother 

 

Well... that took a lot longer then I though =D LOL! Hope you all enjoyed it =)

 the last letter by inessa-emilia.deviantart.com on @deviantART

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

7 comments:

  1. EEEEPPP!! You think I'm amazing?! You're really sweet! Disney princess Mulan! Woo hoo! love her! And Princess Leia! I LOVE STAR WARS!!!! Gah! So fun! I love everything about your posts! You're SO SUPER sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do think your amazing =D And thanks so much; you r the sweet one =) And I know, right!?! Mulan is awesome!

      Delete
  2. Hey, just to tell you I am unfollowing your blog, and refollowing it with my new account. Just thought I'd tell you, so you don't think you lost a follower :)

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... thanks :) Rapunzel is actually my favorite princess. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks:) I love Jo!! That was fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!